Memory of flight
With the Eagles and Patriots gearing up for a Super Bowl LII rematch this weekend, we look back on Philly's biggest bout with the NFL's heavyweight...
In the wake of Tua Tagovailoa's latest, potentially career-threatening, injury, we raid the archive to find what the NFL might miss out on...
TGS 310 - Garrett fallout and the 'Scottish Hammer'
Matt reports on Myles Garrett losing his head, and chats with 'Scottish Hammer' Jamie Gillan, PLUS Will & Olly preview the Week 11 games - including a Super Bowl 52 replay...
A Gase of mistaken identity?
With under-fire Adam Gase requiring a vote of confidence from Jets' owner Christopher Johnson, we dive into the archive to check out the head coach....
As Colin Kaepernick prepares to remind NFL teams of his talents at a solo showcase in Atlanta, we reflect on the issue that made it all necessary...
GRIDIRON ISSUE XLIX
Issue 49 of Gridiron features:
- Deep dive on the San Francisco 49ers’ unbeaten start, featuring exclusive insights from George Kittle, Marquise Goodwin, Fred Warner, Jerry Rice, Bill Romanowski, Ronnie Lott and Roger Craig
- Neil Reynolds’ exclusive interview with Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson
- A special report on the NFL’s future in London, including interviews with head of international Chris Halpin and Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt
- Gridiron’s special NFL 100 section looking back at the 1960s, including exclusive words from Gil Brandt, Dave Robinson, Clark Hunt and Bobby Bell.
- Editor Matthew Sherry visits NFL Films in New Jersey to better understand the iconic production company
- Analytics guru Tom Kislingbury investigates the dreaded Super Bowl Curse in light of the Los Angeles Rams’ recent struggles
- Mike Carlson on the best two-way players of the single-platoon era
- In our College Campus section, Gridiron hones in on a resurgent SMU and looks back to the infamous Death Penalty