WHA’ YA GANJA DO?
Amid confirmation that a relaxing of THC regulation forms part of the latest CBA proposals, Gridiron goes deep in the weeds with former players and a renowned doctor...
Rags to Riches
Following his release by the Ravens, and with free agency looming, we revisit the Gridiron archives to reflect on Tony Jefferson's story ahead of becoming one of the NFL’s highest-paid safeties....
With confirmation that he won't be returning to the LA Chargers next season, we thought it appropriate to dip into the archive for a little Philip Rivers...
Bye Bye Beard
Eric Weddle's retirement prompted us to take a deep dive back into the Gridiron files in search of some fuzzy fun....
Iron Mike's Big Dance Memories
With Super Bowl LIV in the books, we raid the mind of Gridiron’s resident historian, Mike Carlson, to bask in his personal big game reflections....
GRIDIRON ISSUE 51
Issue 52 of Gridiron features:
- Full breakdowns of the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers ahead of the big game
- Neil Reynolds’ one-on-one interview with Sky Sports colleague Brian Baldinger
- Our analytics column looks at some offensive trends that took hold during the 2019 season
- An inside look at Black Monday, featuring exclusive insights from players and coaches
- A journey back to the 1990s for our special NFL 100 section, including interviews with Hall-of-Famers Bill Polian, Marv Levy and Jimmy Johnson
- Profile of the man behind LSU’s astonishing National Championship campaign, Ed Orgeron
- Mike Carlson looks back at the forgotten AFL Championship Games