Christmas 2022: Deadlines and gift certificates
All you need to know regarding Christmas orders from Gridiron magazine as the festive period moves relentlessly onward.
TGS 400 - Chiefs' offense with Doug Farrar
As TGS hits 400, Ollie is joined by USA Today's Doug Farrar to breakdown all things Chiefs offense: from losing Tyreek Hill to expanding Travis Kelce's role — and whether it needs a complete overhaul.
Like it or not, digital assets are becoming increasingly popular as a method of engagement for football fans, but what can NFL fans expect from 'Fan Tokens'?
Shocks to the system
One of the most exciting things about watching sports is seeing the expected outcome for a game turned upside-down — and the underdog story is one that resonates with most people.
TGS 399 - The Baker of it All
Ollie and Michael convene to discuss Baker Mayfield's trade from Cleveland to Carolina, whether his career gets back on track and the potential domino effects on the quarterback market...
What it's like to work as media at Super Bowl LVII!
Rihanna Super Bowl LVII Halftime Timelapse
Here is how the #SuperBowl ball is made 👏🏈
GRIDIRON ISSUE 80
The INNOVATION edition
The football world is constantly evolving and issue 80 of Gridiron magazine takes its annual look at developments on and off the field:
- Ty Dunne examines what the first round drafting of Bijan Robinson means, not just for Atlanta, but the running back position as a whole.
- Mike Carlson evaluates the merits of Deion Sanders' claim that the Pro Football Hall of Fame needs a 'elite wing'.
- Simon Clancy details how the latest court appearance for college football could impact the entire NCAA sporting landscape
- Nicholas McGee asks whether QB-needy teams should use a high draft pick or look further down a stacked class of 2024.
- Melissa Jacobs' Afterlife profiles former NFL players, such as Heath Shuler , who have been lured into the world of politics.
- Rachael Hearn returns a year on from investigating the NFL's concussion issue to see what, if anything, has changed.
- Neil Dutton explores the latest technological advances that could impact the game for its biggest stakeholder: the fans.
- Will the NFL ever expand overseas?
Issue 80 is out on November 17th. Shipping costs can be confirmed before checkout.