Christmas 2022: Deadlines and gift certificates
All you need to know regarding Christmas orders from Gridiron magazine as the festive period moves relentlessly onward.
TGS 400 - Chiefs' offense with Doug Farrar
As TGS hits 400, Ollie is joined by USA Today's Doug Farrar to breakdown all things Chiefs offense: from losing Tyreek Hill to expanding Travis Kelce's role — and whether it needs a complete overhaul.
Like it or not, digital assets are becoming increasingly popular as a method of engagement for football fans, but what can NFL fans expect from 'Fan Tokens'?
Shocks to the system
One of the most exciting things about watching sports is seeing the expected outcome for a game turned upside-down — and the underdog story is one that resonates with most people.
TGS 399 - The Baker of it All
Ollie and Michael convene to discuss Baker Mayfield's trade from Cleveland to Carolina, whether his career gets back on track and the potential domino effects on the quarterback market...
What it's like to work as media at Super Bowl LVII!
Rihanna Super Bowl LVII Halftime Timelapse
Here is how the #SuperBowl ball is made 👏🏈
GRIDIRON ISSUE LXXIX
The NFL SEASON PREVIEW edition
The NFL is back — and issue 79 of Gridiron magazine brings you everything you need to know for the 2023-24 season:
- 80 pages previewing the teams and divisions ahead of the new season, with offense/defense breakdowns, players to watch, those on the hotseat and more...
- Simon Clancy breaks down the story of the offseason and how Aaron Rodgers became the latest QB hope at the New York Jets.
- Oliver Connolly profiles both Jordan Love, Rodgers' successor in Green Bay, and Joe Burrow, as the Bengals quarterback continues to evolve.
- Ty Dunne goes long on why Jared Goff will be instrumental to a Detroit Lions team that could be the surprise of the season.
- Neil Dutton explores the Philadelphia Eagles' obsession with Georgia Bulldogs and why that could be their key to Super Bowl success.
- Mike Carlson uses history to ask whether the current Kansas City Chiefs might be considered a dynasty.
- PLUS... the Top 25 college prospects to watch in 2023
Issue 79 is out on August 1st. You can check your shipping cost before checkout.