Christmas 2022: Deadlines and gift certificates
All you need to know regarding Christmas orders from Gridiron magazine as the festive period moves relentlessly onward.LATEST NEWS
TGS 400 - Chiefs' offense with Doug Farrar
As TGS hits 400, Ollie is joined by USA Today's Doug Farrar to breakdown all things Chiefs offense: from losing Tyreek Hill to expanding Travis Kelce's role — and whether it needs a complete overhaul.LATEST NEWS
Like it or not, digital assets are becoming increasingly popular as a method of engagement for football fans, but what can NFL fans expect from 'Fan Tokens'?LATEST NEWS
Shocks to the system
One of the most exciting things about watching sports is seeing the expected outcome for a game turned upside-down — and the underdog story is one that resonates with most people.LATEST NEWS
TGS 399 - The Baker of it All
Ollie and Michael convene to discuss Baker Mayfield's trade from Cleveland to Carolina, whether his career gets back on track and the potential domino effects on the quarterback market...LATEST NEWS
GRIDIRON ISSUE LXXVIII
The DRAFT PREVIEW edition
Issue 78 of Gridiron brings the curtain down on our tenth season covering the NFL and looks ahead to the prospects for 2023-24:
- 16 pages devoted to the 2023 NFL Draft and the players we can expect to see next season, complete with Big Board and Mock Draft.
- Ty Dunne goes long on Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay quarterback situation.
- Neil Reynolds determines the winners and losers from free agency.
- Cameron Hogwood explores the unseen world of the Quality Control Coach.
- In Tales from the Bay, Nicholas McGee looks at how teams with minimal picks can navigate this year’s draft.
- PLUS... how relevant can Mr Irrelevant be?
Issue 78 is out on April 20th. You can check your shipping cost before checkout.