Build Muscle Like An NFL Athlete
Becoming a world class athlete doesn’t happen overnight, and NFL players have some of the most rigorous athletic regimes out there.
TGS 369 - NFL Draft Recap!
Will Gavin and former Super Bowl champion Will Blackmon review an action-packed NFL Draft, including the QB chaos, favourite under-the-radar picks and THAT Aaron Rodgers bombshell.
Maurice Hurst might be the latest addition to the 49ers' potent defense, but can he be the driving force he was early in his career?
TGS 368 - NFL Draft Special with Will Blackmon
Will Gavin is joined by new co-host Will Blackmon to talk all things NFL Draft, from personal Combine and Senior Bowl experiences to some of the DBs he's been coaching ahead of draft day.
A good draft class is like gold dust for general managers and head coaches but behind every good selection are people like Marc Lillibridge touring the country in search of talent.
GRIDIRON ISSUE LXII
Issue 62 of Gridiron magazine previews the 2021 NFL Draft.
- Hall of Famer Bill Polian explains how general managers prepare for the process.
- Neil Reynolds speaks to Tampa Bay offensive lineman Ryan Jensen about the Bucs’ Super Bowl win, playing with Tom Brady and his on-field reputation.
- Mike Carlson ranks the best NFL Draft hauls of all time in his GOATs series.
- The top passing prospects in this class are assessed by J.T. O’Sullivan of The QB School.
- Wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown speaks exclusively to Liam Blackburn while teammates, coaches and family members provide the lowdown on Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson and Trey Lance.