Issue 50 – Print
Gridiron’s landmark 50th edition, out November 20, features:
- Exclusive interview with Los Angeles Rams superstar Aaron Donald as part of an in-depth profile featuring multiple insights.
- Special reports on the potential impact of plants in football, looking at the growth of veganism among players and the ongoing cannabis debate.
- Neil Reynolds chats to Sky Sports stable mate, and former Indianapolis Colts All-Pro, Dallas Clark.
- Analytics guru Tom Kislingbury digs deep on the revival of defense.
- In our monthly NFL 100 section, Gridiron looks back at the 1970s with insights from Terry Bradshaw, Joe Greene, Franco Harris, Jim Plunkett, Don Shula, Paul Warfield, Jim Langer and others.
- Mike Carlson unveils the greatest college football rivalries of all-time and some that are no longer regularly played – but should be!
You can check your shipping cost before checkout.