TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page will be updated with more information in the near future. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns about using this website or about Gridiron in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The competitions that we run through are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
– No purchase is necessary.
– One entry is permitted per household, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
– Competitions are open to everyone (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
– Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
– If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Gridiron will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
– We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
– The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
– The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email within two weeks of the closing date.
– Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked [name of competition] to Gridiron, Fourth Floor, Bedser Stand, Kia Oval, Kennington, London, SE11 5SS, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
– All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
– Some equipment given away in competitions may have been used for testing purposes.